Saturday, November 10, 2012

Five Minutes at the Beach/5 min rannalla

Untitled

The girls and I needed to stop by 'our' beach yesterday briefly. And it was gorgeous!! I think I grieved the rest of the day we couldn't stay and enjoy the quiet, warm beach. I gave us five minutes...

Untitled

The water wasn't bath water, but definitely warmer than our Maine lakes. I know my boys and Little Miss would have loved swimming yesterday!

Untitled 

And the girls skipped along happily. (I may have, too)

Untitled

We are so glad the beach has come back (for the most part), after tropical storm Debbie came through with tornadoes this summer.

Untitled

Did anyone catch why we may have been at the beach?

Untitled

Yes, our favorite Florida hair salon is right there!

Untitled

I think these girls look gorgeous!!!

Again, I didn't have my camera with me, only my iPhone, and our camp site doesn't get internet, so I didn't edit these pictures, only added a watermark on a iPhone app. Please excuse the crooked photos:)

You can still go vote for us here *wink*.

*********************************************************************************

Kävimme tyttöjen kanssa eilen meidän lempirannallamme, ensin hiustenleikkuussa, sitten kävelimme rannalla viisi minuuttia. Tällä kertaa siellä ei tuullut, ja olisi oikeasti voinut käydä vaikka uimassa.. Muttei meillä ollut siihen mahdollisuutta, nyyh. Ehkä joku toinen päivä.

Vaikka nämä kännykkäkuvat ovat surkeita - eikä edes editoituja, voit silti äänestää meidän blogia täällä:)

7 comments:

  1. Oi mitä kuvia .... hyviä kuvia! .... ja nyyh, miten ihanaa. Ja älkää vain koskaan lopettako tykkäämästä tästä rannasta!
    Ja tytöt kuin ruusunnuppuja !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei äiti, aina kun ollaan täällä Kapu alkaa puhumaan oman paikan ostosta:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are gorgeous! There's nothing like a long shoreline walk on the beach. The photo of the waves looks so soothing. Ahhh, this made me want to hit the beach soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On teillä ihanat maisemat!
    Ja nöpöt, nätit neidit myös <3
    Siunausta viikonloppuun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Darius! Too bad you don't have Gulf rentals in FL!! We are always looking for a rental:) I hope you get to go to the beach soon!

    Kiitos, Nurkkalintu<3 Siunausta sinullekin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Pebbles around the place! :D Did you know that it is my hobby to collect pebbles on every beach that I visit? Whenever I stroll around the shoreline, I pick up a pebble. You can consider it as a simple yet exceptional souvenir item, right?

    ReplyDelete