Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beginning of School Photos/Koulunalkukuvat

5

Here's our crew starting homeschool year 2013-2014. Four ninth grades, one second grader.

Missy

Missy (14)

MrD

Mr. D (14)

MrA

Mr. A (14)

T cropped

Mr. T (14)

LM

Little Miss (7)

Missy

I have been learning how to shoot in manual mode, and how to edit my photos in Lightroom. I have a lot to learn, but it is so much fun! Nancy at Ordinary Miracles Photography, has made this process enjoyable, down to earth, encouraging, and challenging! I would highly recommend these classes, I have gotten so much out of them.

5
It sure is nice to have so many subjects to practice on:)

Photos were taken in Maine August 2013.

*******************************************************************************

Koulunaloituskuvia, Mainessä otettuja. Kovin olen harjoitellut kameran manuaalikäyttöä, sekä kuvien muokkaamista Lightroom-ohjelmalla. Yllä linkit kursseihin ja opettajan blogiin. Suosittelen!!

5 comments:

  1. Great portraits! I think I need to upgrade my version of Lightroom. I just realized I am still using version 2 and they are up to 5 now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL photos!!! How are these children of ours in 9th grade now and not still in kindergarten?!?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, yes!! I am using LR5. And thank you<3

    Thank you, Bethany! I know... When we met the teens were tinier than our little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful blue and brown eyes. You are beautifully blessed.

    ReplyDelete