Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coming Up: Time4Learning Curriculum Review



I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning is an online educational program that can be used as an online homeschooling curriculum or for afterschool enrichment. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.


Overall AOP Monarch has worked great for us, but one of our sons struggles on and off. He does better when I sit with him and do work with him, but I'm not always able to do that (with 4 other kids, running a large household, doing bookkeeping for the Captain & doing all the social networking ;-) Today he approached me and asked me to look into other programs, so I decided to do a review of Time4Learning in exchange of a free trial month. So stay tuned, I will probably have a review for you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment