Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!





There is some Irish on the Captain's side, but I have to admit, we don't usually observe St. Patrick's Day. Today there was some pinching happening to those who didn't wear green, and we made two desserts: these St. Paddy's Marshmallow Lollipops for lunch dessert, and Lime Jell-O for dinner dessert. We also learned a little about St. Patrick. It was fun to celebrate a little!


Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me,
Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,
Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

From St. Patrick's "Breastplate Prayer"

2 comments:

  1. A happy St Patrick's day from France as well ;) I hope all is going well for you and your family.

    - Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patrick!!! We are well, I hope you are as well :)

    ReplyDelete