Monday, July 21, 2014

Airstream Gallery II

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


We stayed at Airstream for a week. You'll be seeing a lot more Airstream photos!




Here's my little goofball adding some more pop to these photos:)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I had fun wandering around and snapping pictures. I chuckled at the "I only go where I'm towed to!" Or the license plate "LUVSHACK" :-D




These two oldies need some TLC - which I assume is why they are here.




The blue building on the right is the only place now where Airstream trailers are made. We went through the factory tour in April, and I did it with Missy once this week, and with Mr A on our last day. Funny thing is, the Mothership became a part of the tour while the tour group walked by the service bays:)

I bet you'll be super surprised to hear there is going to be another blog post on the factory tour. {Wink.}




Here's two Airstream motorhomes. The one on the left is 290, shorter than ours. Now the one right... That one is a hearse. Yup, you read that right. The door on its' side is where the coffin went, and the family could sit in the front.

There are hardly words. (Name that movie?)




Above are the new Airstream Interstate motorhomes. Pretty fancy!




Here's an 1935 Bowlus Road Chief. We got to peek in and take photos.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


It's quite rustic, but made in 1935. I'd say pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment